Kelfield Family Group
The Kelfield Family Group is set up for parents and carers of pre-school and school-age children. The group meets every Friday from 10am – 12pm during term time, and also during school holidays (subject to numbers).
- Refreshments are provided
- Cost £2 per family
Even if children are at school, everyone is welcome to come along and feel free to suggest ideas and participate in future Family Group events or activities.
All proceeds from the Family Group go towards investing in new toys and equipment and help to provide events such as the Halloween Party and other children’s activities.
For those who have young children or babies visiting, the Family Group has a range of toys or baby equipment available to hire for a small donation.
The following are available for hire:
- Plastic Ring Toss/Quoits game (ideal for outdoor garden games)
- 2 x Little Tikes rockers (ideal for outdoor use)
- 2 x Whirlee Ride-Ons
- Watercolour Paints and brushes (Paints as approved for use in KS1)
- Dolls buggies
- Play-doh tools
- Baby Sit-Me-Up Doughnut Ring/baby nest
- Baby Play Gym/Mat
- Travel Cot
- 2 x High Chairs
- Megabloks (large box set)
- Toddler bikes (one with stabilisers)
- Dolls houses
- 2 x Fisher-Price Pirate Ships
- Fisher Price Little People Car Garage
- Little Tikes Big Adventures Fire Station Playset
- Little Tikes JCB toy
- Wooden train track/train set (large box set)
- Large selection of smaller baby / children’s toys e.g. dolls, cars, colouring pencils/crayons etc. (Feel free to rummage!)
For further information, contact Geraldine Brown on 07939 580084 or email email@example.com.